top of page
How to Register with MatchFacts
1. Go to MatchFacts
2. Create Your New Account:
NOTE: If you are a parent or guardian of a minor you should create a Match Facts account in your name. Once that account is set up you can use it to register your child.
3. From the menu on the left, select “My Registrations.” Various club names will appear.
4. Find the section with the heading “SoCal Youth Rugby”
5. Under the heading “2023 Winter Club,” select “Register a New Person” to register your child.
6. Fill out Personal Details section
• All the questions on this form should be completed for the person being registered. If you are a parent/guardian registering a minor please enter the minor's details not your own - however you should sign/acknowledge any documents with your name.
7. Continue by (scrolling down) finishing the remaining sections:
• Confirmation of USA Rugby Registration
• Parent/Guardian details
• Date of Birth Verification (e.g., copy of birth certificate, passport)
• Player/Policy waivers: read and acknowledge by checking related box and entering name
8. To the right, under the heading "Organizations,” choose the appropriate age group from the pulldown menu Select SCYR Division
9. From the next pulldown menu Select Club, choose "Rising Eagles Rugby Club"
9. Select Save.
10. Proceed through verification and payment process.
11. Upon successful completion of your registration, you should receive an email from Match Facts on behalf of SoCal Youth Rugby.
bottom of page